GeoVera Insurance Company
Geovera Specialty Insurance company is an industry leader.
GeoVera Specialty Insurance Company (“GeoVera Specialty”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Geovera Holdings, Inc., and is a surplus lines insurer in the states shown in the wholesale broker locator, except in California, where it is a licensed insurer.
For nearly two decades, we have been providing personal lines insurance on a non-admitted basis to surplus lines brokers.
Rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company
We are proud of our A (Excellent) rating by A.M. Best Company. A.M. Best’s ratings evaluate insurance providers on their financial strength, credit and ability to meet future claims and other financial obligations.
Fast, secure quotes in just minutes.
GeoVera Specialty provides a technically advanced rating program that allows us to quote, approve and bind policies online quickly and easily.
Top producers sell our products.
Our products are available through some of the country’s leading surplus lines and wholesale brokers. These surplus lines and wholesale brokers sell our products through retail producers who have direct contact with consumers.
Opening the door to new opportunities.
Geovera Specialty’s Coverage Map (where they do business)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is GeoVera Specialty Insurance Company?
- Who is GeoVera Holdings, Inc.?
- What is your A.M. Best Rating?
- What products does GeoVera Specialty Insurance Company offer?
- In what states are the surplus lines homeowners’ products available?
- How are claims handled for GeoVera Specialty Insurance Company surplus lines policies?
- How do I locate/contact a surplus lines or wholesale broker to access the surplus lines products?
- How does a surplus lines brokerage access the GeoVera Specialty surplus lines programs?
Here is the link to the FAQ for your review
Here is more info about Geovera Specialty
- A rated “A Excellent” by AM Best
- The first company to start writing voluntary homeowners policies in South Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina and have been writing ever since.
- No credit scoring to determine premium
- Currently writing in 13 states not just Louisiana and Florida
- Will write homeowners and rental dwellings in LLC or Corporation name
- Will write stand alone wind policies
- No prior insurance needed to bind
If you think GeoVera Specialty is a good fit for you and you are interested in getting a quick premium indication,
Here is our contact information to get started.